No more politics as usual, America. You boldly voted for change and Lord Obama is ready to deliver it to all of you hope-starved teeming masses aching to touch the hem of His garment.
In implementing his revolutionary strategy of Change™, His Majesty has brilliantly decided to employ the ancient precept of the more things change, the more they stay the same. So it’s out with old and in with the older!
The Politico is reporting that 31 of the 47 top transition team or staff posts for The Sovereign’s administration are set to be filled by cronies of the former first black president, William J. Clinton.
Welcome to the new and exciting world of yesterday!
Drink in the Change™; breathe deep the gathering Hope™.
The divine plan is finally being realized. William J. was, of course, The Man from Hope. Therefore, his self-serving appointees were, by extension, The Accomplices from Hope. Reinstalling them into positions of power will create a perfect synergy with The Blessed Incarnation of Hope.
The Team Clinton purveyors of enforced Change™ include (but unfortunately will not be limited to):
- Rahm Emanuel as the salty Chief of Staff
- Eric Holder – as the lawyerly Attorney General (currently rumored)
- Greg Craig as the Chief Counsel with Two Irritatingly Similar First Names
- John Podesta as the progressive Transition Team leader
- Clinton’s powerfully competent and inspirational Economic Team
- Clinton’s powerfully competent and inspirational wife (currently “agonizing” [in more ways than one])
Thanks, again, to all who voted for Change™.
Buckle up, dupes. It’s going to be a long eight years.
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us. We will never share it.